Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Watch the Growing Bump!



Now that we have hit the 12 week point (and more importantly, now that there is actually something to see) we took or first Belly picture today. So this way we can watch as it gets bigger and bigger and we'll have something to look back to in a few months. I am still fitting in my into my pants. I have resorted to a rubber band a few times, but that is usually when they are fresh out of the dryer. I even wore my skinny scrubs to work on Wednesday. So even though there is a bump, it's not very big. In all fairness, Peanut's only about 2.5 inches long from head to bum, so I wouldn't have a big bump, yet.

That was one thing I asked the doctor at my first appointment. I didn't want to be dumb, but I am a little worried that my birth wieght might be an indicator of what's to come. God bless my Mom! If she had had either my sister or myself TODAY, she would have had C-sections for both of us. Lisa was a 9lb+ bum first breech and I weighed 11lbs 13oz. Now they usually start talking C-section when they think your baby is 10lbs or more or in the a funny position like Lisa. Then you hear the stories of the heads on Tom's side of the family... well, I'm already sweating a little.

No comments: