Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

What's That?

I think I am actually beginning to feel the start of a baby bump! My pants are tighter then last week, I find myself unbuttoning my pants when I'm sitting on the couch or after I eat. I think my overall trunk area is looking a bit more "padded" these days. I haven't weighed myself lately. I had a few days last week when I weighed myself and it said I had already gained 7lbs since I got pregnant. I'm guessing it was the Chinese food we had the night before. The next day it said I had only gained 2lbs. Whew! I know I'm going to gain weight, but...7lbs? Peanut is smaller then a peanut in the shell at this point!

Tom spent the first day of his vacation at Babies R Us working on our baby registry with me. He really wants to be involved which I just love. We found a crib set while we were there that we both liked and that will work for a boy or a girl. Since we couldn't add it to the registry, we bought it. It is the first thing we have bought for Peanut. Tom also spent a lot of time on the phone with people from Craig's List and found a dresser he liked that we could use for baby cloths and a changing table. It needs a few new handles and a good cleaning and it will be good to go.

No comments: